The application for the neuroSURF program is available here. All application materials will be due February 1.
Please note, a completed application package includes the following:
- General information about the applicant
- Three short essays describing:
- Your participation experience in independent research
- Why you are interested in translational neurobiology
- What you hope to gain from participating in the neuroSURF program and how it might contribute to your career
- An up-to-date unofficial transcript and GPA (16MB maximum file upload)
- A recommendation letter / faculty letter of support from a faculty member at your current institution, or a previous faculty mentor (16MB maximum file upload). The recommendation letter can be emailed to Alexandria Pilot directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High school applicants – Please click here for more information.